Welcome to USA visahub.com as We are Immigration Law Firm

Business Phone
Contact time

Mon-Sat: 9.00-18.00

I am on OPT and working after college, If I travel abroad and come back with no visas, can i still be able to enter even without a visa?


Even though you are on OPT status without having visas, you will not experience any issue when you enter the USA again during the relevant OPT period.

If you feel uneasy, you should enter with evidentiary documentations such as employer’s letter, Pay Stub, tax returns, and the OPT card, etc. If you need to stay more than 6 months outside of America, you should also consider applying for re-entry permit.


Leave Comments