Welcome to USA visahub.com as We are Immigration Law Firm

Business Phone
Contact time

Mon-Sat: 9.00-18.00

I’m here on an ESTA/VWP and I can’t leave – what can I do?

You can apply for Satisfactory Departure at a CBP office at select airports, which will give you 30 extra days to leave.


There are no provisions in law for a further extension, and you are not eligible to change, extend or adjust status (unless married to, or parent of, a US citizen).


Leave Comments