Welcome to USA visahub.com as We are Immigration Law Firm

Business Phone
Contact time

Mon-Sat: 9.00-18.00


Question is whether or not it is possible to apply for USA green card with a citizen based on I-130 if I have entered the states across the border.

As I heard, spouse of an USA citizen have no problem getting
permanent green card even though they are undocumanted. I am one of them so, I would like to apply green card as a family member.


You must enter the United States legally when you enter the states. It is impossible to proceed without an entry record, I-94. but, even if you crossed the border, there are still other ways to obtain the green card based on 601 wavier.

Leave Comments