Welcome to USA visahub.com as We are Immigration Law Firm

Business Phone
Contact time

Mon-Sat: 9.00-18.00

I surrendered my conditional green card before it expired, do i revert to my non immigrant status?

My marriage didn’t work out, i decided to go back home (PH) and surrendered my green card, do i revert back to my non immigrant (B2) status? Can I visit the US to travel?


Yes you may later visit the US if you surrender your GC.

You will not automatically revert back to a visitor visa. Rather, you will have to apply for a visitor visa and establish non-immigrant intent and that there are no other admissibility issues.

Generally, those who surrender their green card can later visit.

Leave Comments