Welcome to USA visahub.com as We are Immigration Law Firm

Business Phone
Contact time

Mon-Sat: 9.00-18.00

 I’m here on an expiring temporary status (B, J, H, F, etc) and I can’t leave – what can I do?

You can apply for an extension of status if you continue to be eligible for your status by filing I-539 with USCIS. If you are no longer eligible for your status (e.g. study ended for F status), you can apply for a 6 or 12 month change of status to that of B-2 (pleasure). You may cite the ongoing crisis and difficulty of obtaining flights to depart as a reason for applying for a change/extension of status.



Leave Comments