Welcome to USA visahub.com as We are Immigration Law Firm

Business Phone
Contact time

Mon-Sat: 9.00-18.00


I am planning to obtain my permanent residency after marrying a U.S. citizen. I have a lawful status in the U.S. but it is about to expire soon. Even if I cannot maintain my status, can I still receive my green card?


If there are records of your entry to the U.S., you’ll ultimately be able to receive your green card.

Leave Comments