Welcome to USA visahub.com as We are Immigration Law Firm

Business Phone
Contact time

Mon-Sat: 9.00-18.00

Do I have to get my re-entry visa issued in the U.S.?


I want to apply for a re-entry visa in order to maintain my green card. I am currently in Korea. Do I have to apply for re-entry visa while in the U.S.?


Yes, you are required to apply for a re-entry visa in the united states. Later, you will be required to have your fingerprints taken at the USCIS offices.

I think you are afraid your immigration status if you stay overseas for more than 6 months, we encourage you to apply for a re-entry visa. It takes more than two or three months to just have your fingerprints taken. It has also been taking a long time to grab for the re-entry visa.


Leave Comments